"This past summer I felt really stuck. You created a motivational atmosphere, and it was great to be with other people who really wanted to write."
January - June
Friday Morning Session
10:30am - 1:00pm
February 1 - March 15
(This one is 7 weeks - same fee)
April 5 - May 10
May 24 - June 28
Friday sessions held at my home in Long Beach.
7:00 - 9:00pm
January 14 - February 18
April 1 - May 6
*****Schedule & Fee Changes******
Beginning Novel Writers Workshop
A special workshop desgined for writers who have a story idea and need help getting started. We'll talk about plots, characters, setting, and how to write a great opening. Writers will leave the workshop with a better understanding of what it takes to write a novel (or short story) and the tools to get started.
Limited to 5 writers
February 28 - April 4
Meets on Thursdays
February 28, March 7, 14, & Arpil 4, 11
6:30 - 9:00pm
Registration is CLOSED
Click here to see what other writers have said about this specialty workshop.
Please add Desiree@RoseWriters.com to you email contacts. Sometimes my messages go straight to SPAM.
Rose Writers adheres to the following policies regarding payment and
1. Payment is due after registration. Payments accepted through emailed invoice or check (made out to Desiree Kannel) mailed to: Rose Writers Workshops, 2155 N. Bellflower Blvd. #51, Long Beach, CA 90815
2. Payment is for the entire workshop; no refunds for missed sessions.
3. A 75% refund is allowed if Rose Writers is notified at least 14 days before first day of session. Refunds are generally NOT allowed after the sessions starts. Rose Writers has up to 30 days to process refunds.
4. Make up sessions MAY be offered in following workshops. No more than two make ups are allowed. Missed sessions have NO cash value (i.e. refunds or discounts on future workshops.) Make up sessions expire after 6 months.
5. Payment plans are only available to returning participants. If your financial situation is the ONLY thing preventing you from taking a workshop, PLEASE contact me to explain your situation.