"This past summer I felt really stuck. You created a motivational atmosphere, and it was great to be with other people who really wanted to write."
Sessions held at private residence in Long Beach.
Address given after registration.
Friday Morning Session
10:30 - 1:00
Session I - full as of Aug. 12
Sept 6 - Oct. 18
(no session Oct. 4)
Oct. 25 - Dec. 6
7:00 - 9:00pm
Sept. 9 - Oct. 21- full as of Aug. 17
(No session Oct. 7)
Nov. 4 - Dec. 16
(no session Nov. 11)
For writers working on a novel or short story - 8 sessions of writing, feedback, revision, and learning. See complete description before registering.
Tuesday Evenings - full as of Aug. 5
7:00 - 9:00
August 13 - November 5 (approximately)
Meets every other week.
Please add Desiree@RoseWriters.com to your email contacts. Sometimes my messages go straight to SPAM.
Rose Writers adheres to the following policies regarding payment and
1. Payment is due after registration. Payments accepted through emailed invoice or check (made out to Desiree Kannel) mailed to: Rose Writers Workshops, 2155 N. Bellflower Blvd. #51, Long Beach, CA 90815
2. Payment is for the entire workshop; no refunds for missed sessions.
3. A 75% refund is allowed if Rose Writers is notified at least 14 days before first day of session. Refunds are generally NOT allowed after the sessions starts. Rose Writers has up to 30 days to process refunds.
4. Make up sessions MAY be offered in following workshops. No more than two make ups are allowed. Missed sessions have NO cash value (i.e. refunds or discounts on future workshops.) Make up sessions expire after 6 months.
5. Payment plans are only available to returning participants. If your financial situation is the ONLY thing preventing you from taking a workshop, PLEASE contact me to explain your situation.